I have a deep love affair with cauliflower. I think that is obvious by the sheer number of cauliflower recipes on my site. This has not always been the case. It was definitely an acquired taste and took some dressing up. This is one of those recipes that just might convert your non- cauliflower loving family members. This is such a simple but flavorful side dish. I love pairing it with pork chops or blackened chicken.
Check out some of my other favorite low carb cauliflower recipes:
- Buttery Cauliflower Rice Pilaf
- Mushroom Risotto with Cauliflower Rice
- Garlic Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower
- Caramalized Onion Horseradish Mash
- Chive Horseradish Cauliflower Mash
Sign up for updates to receive one week FREE of my low carb and gluten free meal plans:
Parmesan Dijon Roasted Cauliflower - Low Carb, Gluten Free
- 1 large head cauliflower, cleaned, trimmed and cut into florets
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1/4 tsp talian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 400° Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine Dijon, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese garlic powder, onion powder, thyme, Italian seasoning, oregano and sea salt. Mix until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Add cauliflower florets to bowl and toss in Dijon mixture until all pieces are evenly coated.
- Spread cauliflower in a single layer on the parchment paper. Bake on middle rack for 45 minutes.
Per Serving - Calories: 195 | Fat: 13g | Protein: 6g | Net Carbs: 6g