- 1 large head cauliflower, cleaned, trimmed and cut into florets
- ¼ cup Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp dried thyme
- ¼ tsp talian seasoning
- ¼ tsp dried oregano
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 400° Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine Dijon, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese garlic powder, onion powder, thyme, Italian seasoning, oregano and sea salt. Mix until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Add cauliflower florets to bowl and toss in Dijon mixture until all pieces are evenly coated.
- Spread cauliflower in a single layer on the parchment paper. Bake on middle rack for 45 minutes.
Per Serving - Calories: 195 | Fat: 13g | Protein: 6g | Net Carbs: 6g
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes