Posted by https://peaceloveandlowcarb.com/paleobeefstew/
© 2014 Peace Love and Low Carb. All rights reserved.
Hearty Slow Cooker Beef Stew - Low Carb, Paleo
- 2 lbs. Stew Beef
- 3 Tbs. Olive Oil
- 2 Cups Organic Beef Stock
- 12 oz. Package Bacon – Cooked Crisp and Crumbled
- 14.5 oz. Can Organic Diced Tomatoes – Juice Drained
- 4 oz. Mixed Bell Peppers – Chopped
- 4 oz. Mushrooms – Quartered
- 2 Ribs Celery – Chopped
- 1 Large Carrot – Chopped
- 1 Small Onion – Chopped
- 4 Large Cloves Garlic – Minced
- 2 Tbs. Organic Tomato Paste
- 2 Tbs. Worcestershire Sauce or Coconut Aminos
- 2 tsp. Sea Salt
- 1 1/2 tsp. Black Pepper
- 1 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp. Onion Powder
- 1 tsp. Dried Oregano
- (2 Tbs. Peace and Love)
- Heat slow cooker on low setting.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, sear the beef in olive oil, browning on both sides. Transfer to slow cooker.
- To the slow cooker, add Organic Beef Stock, bacon, tomatoes, bell peppers, mushrooms, celery, carrot, onion, garlic, tomato paste, Worcestershire sauce, sea salt, black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and dried oregano.
- Cover and cook on low 6-8 hours.
Per Serving - 1 Cup Calories 235 | Fat 15 g | Protein 22g | Carbs 5g | Fiber 1g | Net Carbs 4g