Hearty Slow Cooker Low Carb Beef Stew – Beef Stew is a great way to use up leftover meat and veggies.
Beef Stew is a great way to use up leftover meat and veggies. I have made this dish so many times and each batch is different from the last.Other vegetables I have added are cauliflower, green beans, sweet potato, rutabaga, and radishes. To make this dish paleo, omit the Worcestershire sauce or substitute with Coconut Aminos
CHECK OUT A FEW OF MY OTHER FAVORITE LOW CARB SOUPS AND STEWS:
Sign up for updates to receive one week FREE of my low carb and gluten free meal plans:
- 2 lbs. Stew Beef
- 3 Tbs. Olive Oil
- 2 Cups Organic Beef Stock
- 12 oz. Package Bacon – Cooked Crisp and Crumbled
- 14.5 oz. Can Organic Diced Tomatoes – Juice Drained
- 4 oz. Mixed Bell Peppers – Chopped
- 4 oz. Mushrooms – Quartered
- 2 Ribs Celery – Chopped
- 1 Large Carrot – Chopped
- 1 Small Onion – Chopped
- 4 Large Cloves Garlic – Minced
- 2 Tbs. Organic Tomato Paste
- 2 Tbs. Worcestershire Sauce or Coconut Aminos
- 2 tsp. Sea Salt
- 1 ½ tsp. Black Pepper
- 1 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp. Onion Powder
- 1 tsp. Dried Oregano
- (2 Tbs. Peace and Love)
- Heat slow cooker on low setting.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, sear the beef in olive oil, browning on both sides. Transfer to slow cooker.
- To the slow cooker, add Organic Beef Stock, bacon, tomatoes, bell peppers, mushrooms, celery, carrot, onion, garlic, tomato paste, Worcestershire sauce, sea salt, black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and dried oregano.
- Cover and cook on low 6-8 hours.
Per Serving – 1 Cup
Calories 235 | Fat 15 g | Protein 22g | Carbs 5g | Fiber 1g | Net Carbs 4g
- Serving Size: 1 Cup