Hearty Slow Cooker Low Carb Beef Stew – Beef Stew is a great way to use up leftover meat and veggies.
Beef Stew is a great way to use up leftover meat and veggies. I have made this dish so many times and each batch is different from the last.Other vegetables I have added are cauliflower, green beans, sweet potato, rutabaga, and radishes. To make this dish paleo, omit the Worcestershire sauce or substitute with Coconut Aminos
In addition to this keto beef stew, check out some of my other favorite soups and stew recipes:
- Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Soup
- Easy Peasy Paleo Wonton Soup
- Roasted Red Pepper, Tomato and Smoked Gouda Bisque
- Chicken Bacon Chowder
- Slow Cooker Kickin’ Chili
- Paleo Cabbage Roll Soup
- Creamy Reuben Soup
- Beef Stroganoff Soup
- 2 pounds stew beef
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups beef stock
- 12 ounce package bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 14.5 ounce can diced tomatoes, drained
- 4 ounces mixed bell peppers, chopped
- 4 ounces cremini mushrooms, quartered
- 2 rins celery, chopped
- 1 large carrot, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 4 large cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce or coconut aminos
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Heat the slow cooker on low setting.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, sear the beef in olive oil, browning on both sides. Transfer to slow cooker.
- To the slow cooker, add Organic Beef Stock, bacon, tomatoes, bell peppers, mushrooms, celery, carrot, onion, garlic, tomato paste, Worcestershire sauce, sea salt, black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and dried oregano.
- Cover and cook on low 6-8 hours.
Per Serving – 1 Cup
Calories 235 | Fat 15 g | Protein 22g | Carbs 5g | Fiber 1g | Net Carbs 4g
- Serving Size: 1 Cup
Keywords: low carb crock pot recipes, Keto Beef stew, low carb beef stew, slow cooker recipes, keto soup recipes, low carb stew recipes