Chimichurri is a green sauce used for grilled meat, originally from the Rio de la Plata, Argentina. It is typically made with vibrant, fresh herbs. But for this quick version, I used dried herbs. I was working with what I had on hand. It still turned out delicious. I made it to go with these Beef and Chorizo Empanadas. If you have fresh herbs on hand, use them. A good rule of thumb is that 1 tsp of dried herbs is equal to 1 tbsp of fresh herbs.
Check out some of my other favorite low carb sauce recipes:
- Low Carb Keto Alfredo Sauce
- Three Cheese Garlic Marinara
- Sun-Dried Tomato Cream Sauce
- Low Carb Pizza Sauce
- Garlic Parmesan Cream Sauce
Sign up for updates to receive one week FREE of my low carb and gluten free meal plans:Print
Quick Balsamic Chimichurri Sauce – Low Carb, Gluten Free
- Yield: 1 batch 1x
- Combine all ingredients together in a mason jar, put the lid on and shake vigorously to combine.
- Store in fridge. This sauce tastes bests if you have a few hours to let the flavors come together before using.
Per Batch Calories – 791 Fat – 82g Protein – 2g Carbs – 16g Fiber – 3g Net Carbs – 13g