- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt, more to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- pinch red pepper flakes
- Combine all ingredients together in a mason jar, put the lid on and shake vigorously to combine.
- Store in fridge. This sauce tastes bests if you have a few hours to let the flavors come together before using.
Per Batch Calories - 791 Fat - 82g Protein - 2g Carbs - 16g Fiber - 3g Net Carbs - 13g