Sign up for updates to receive one week FREE of my low carb and gluten free meal plans:
Pizza Frittata – Low Carb, Gluten-Free
- 12 pastured eggs
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup Pizza Sauce
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded, divided
- 3 oz Canadian bacon, sliced, divided
- 3 oz pepperoni, sliced, divided
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 oz onion, diced, divided
- 2 oz green bell pepper, diced, divided
- 2 oz red bell pepper, diced, divided
- 2 oz mushrooms, thinly sliced, divided
- 5 black olives, sliced
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Crack eggs into a large mixing bowl and fork whisk. Mix in garlic, pizza sauce, Parmesan cheese and ¼ cup mozzarella cheese.
- Chop up half of the Canadian bacon and pepperoni. Mix into eggs.
- Heat a large, oven proof skillet over medium heat. To the skillet, add 2 Tbs. olive oil, half of the onion, green bell peppers, red bell peppers, and mushrooms. Sauté until tender. Mix into eggs.
- Pour egg mixture into skillet and stir. When eggs start to firm up and set on the bottom and the sides, transfer skillet to the oven. Bake 10 minutes.
- Remove skillet from oven, top with remaining mozzarella cheese, Canadian bacon, pepperoni, onion, red bell peppers, green bell peppers, mushrooms, and black olives.
- Return to oven and bake 5-10 additional minutes.
Makes Servings: 6 - Per Serving: Calories: 309 | Fat 22g | Protein 24g | Net Carbs 4.5g
***Some links contained on this page are affiliate links and I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remunerations for any products purchased through these links***