In addition to this keto pumpkin bread, check out some of my other favorite low carb pumpkin recipes:
For the Pumpkin Loaf
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/4 cup granular erythritol (I use this brand)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 14.5 ounce canned pumpkin puree (get it here)
- 1 3/4 cup blanched almond flour (I use this brand)
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour (I use this brand)
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice (get the recipe here)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract (I use this brand)
For the frosting
For the pumpkin loaf
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a 9.25 x 9.25 x 2.75 inch loaf pan.
- Using a hand mixer, cream together the cream cheese, butter and erythritol.
- Mix in the eggs one at a time. Then mix in the pumpkin and vanilla extract.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine the almond flour, coconut flour, salt and pumpkin pie spice. Mix until well combined.
- Fold the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and mix until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan. Bake for 45 minutes to an hour, or until you can place a toothpick in the center and have it come out clean.
- Place on a cooling rack and allow to cool before frosting.
For the Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting:
- Using a hand mixer, cream together the cream cheese, butter, vanilla extract and cinnamon. Gradually mix in the erythritol.
- Frost the loaf, slice, and enjoy!
- Category: desserts
- Method: baking
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 173
- Fat: 13g
- Carbohydrates: 2.3g net
- Protein: 6g
Keywords: low carb pumpkin recipes, Keto pumpkin recipes, pumpkin bread, cream cheese frosting recipe, keto recipes, low carb recipes,