Check out some of my other favorite recipes:
- Oven Roasted Basil Parmesan Tomatoes
- Balsamic Marinated Tomatoes
- Roasted Red Pepper Tomato and Smoked Gouda Bisque
- Mini Caprese Salad
- Grilled Portobello Caprese
- 20 Tips for Growing Organic Tomatoes
Sign up for updates to receive one week FREE of my low carb and gluten free meal plans:[mc4wp_form id="9184”]Print
Eggplant Bruschetta – Low Carb, Paleo, Gluten Free
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: Makes 4 Servings 1x
- 1 large eggplant
- 6 fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 4 roma tomatoes, diced
- ½ cup artichoke hearts, quartered
- ¼ cup kalamata olives, halved
- ¼ cup capers
- 3 tbsp avocado oil (get it here)
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ¾ tsp onion powder
- ¾ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- In a large mixing bowl, combine basil, tomatoes, artichoke hearts, kalamata olives, capers, avocado oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic, onion powder, sea salt, and pepper. Cover and refrigerate 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Slice eggplant in ½ inch slices. Drizzle with a little avocado oil and balsamic vinegar and sprinkle with sea salt and black pepper. Bake for 10 minutes. Flip slices over and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
- Top each eggplant slice with bruschetta mixture.
Per Serving - Calories: 185 | Fat: 13g | Protein: 2.25g | Net Carbs: 10.5g
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
***Please note that nutritional information listed on this page is an estimation based on the products I used. Ingredients and nutritional information can vary greatly between brands. Always be sure to read labels***
***Some links contained on this page are affiliate links and I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remunerations for any products purchased through these links***
Did you try this recipe? Leave a review!