- 1 large eggplant
- 6 fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 4 roma tomatoes, diced
- ½ cup artichoke hearts, quartered
- ¼ cup kalamata olives, halved
- ¼ cup capers
- 3 tbsp avocado oil (get it here)
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ¾ tsp onion powder
- ¾ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- In a large mixing bowl, combine basil, tomatoes, artichoke hearts, kalamata olives, capers, avocado oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic, onion powder, sea salt, and pepper. Cover and refrigerate 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Slice eggplant in ½ inch slices. Drizzle with a little avocado oil and balsamic vinegar and sprinkle with sea salt and black pepper. Bake for 10 minutes. Flip slices over and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
- Top each eggplant slice with bruschetta mixture.
Per Serving – Calories: 185 | Fat: 13g | Protein: 2.25g | Net Carbs: 10.5g