This delicious, keto white chocolate bark recipe is perfect for a quick and easy sweet treat, but also makes a great gift for the holidays. Mix and match it with your favorite chocolate, fruits and nuts. The possibilities are endless.
This keto white chocolate bark is super easy to make. With just a few ingredients and less than 15 minutes of prep time, you can be snacking on a delicious low carb dessert in no time. It also makes for a great gift. Simply get a decorative tin, some pretty tissue paper and a festive bow, and you've got a beautiful, but edible gift.
- Sugar-free white chocolate chips
- butter or coconut oil
- Sugar-free Dried Cranberries
- hemp hearts
- chia seeds
This keto white chocolate bark recipe is perfect to use as a base, and then mix and match ingredients to your liking. Below I have listed some of my favorite variations.
- In place of the white chocolate, use sugar-free milk chocolate or dark chocolate. Better yet, do swirls of 2 kinds of chocolate.
- Skip the cranberries and add more mixed nuts
- Sub walnuts, peanuts, pecans, or any of your favorite nuts for the pistachios
- Skip all the toppings and swirl some peanut butter in with the melted white chocolate
- Top with some flaky sea salt
Other dessert recipes you might enjoy
- Sour Lemon Gummy Snacks
- Strawberry Shortcake
- Chocolate Vanilla Marble Pound Cake
- Keto Blackberry Clafoutis
- Chocolate Nut Clusters
- Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Keto No Bake Cookies
- Mini Blueberry Cheesecakes
- Paleo Mixed Berry Coconut Creamsicles
- Fudgy Double Chocolate Keto Brownies