- 9 ounces sugar-free white chocolate chips (I use this brand)
- 2 tablespoon butter or coconut oil
- 1/2 cup Sugar Free Dried Cranberries, divided (get the recipe here)
- 1/2 cup shelled roasted and salted pistachios, divided
- 2 teaspoons hemp hearts, divided (I use this brand)
- 2 teaspoons chia seeds, divided (I use this brand)
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, microwave the chocolate chips and butter on 50% power until the chocolate is melted. Alternatively, the chocolate can be melted down in a double boiler. Use a rubber spatula to mix until smooth.
- Mix half of the cranberries, pistachios, hemp hearts and chia seeds into the chocolate. Let cool slightly, and then spread the mixture across the prepared sheet in a 1/4 inch thick layer.
- Top with remaining cranberries, pistachios, hemp hearts, and chia seeds. Transfer to the fridge for 2 to 3 hours to harden.
- Once the chocolate has hardened, break it into pieces. This should yield about 25 decent sized pieces.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 weeks. Alternatively, you can store them in the freezer.
net carbs per serving: 2.9g
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Desserts
- Method: Melting
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 piece
- Calories: 65
- Fat: 5.4g
- Carbohydrates: 5.7g
- Fiber: 2.8g
- Protein: 0.6g
Keywords: chocolate bark, keto white chocolate, fruit and nut chocolate, keto desserts, low carb snacks