The ever so addicting Paleo Pork Egg Roll in a Bowl (Crack Slaw). Super easy to make, and oh so satisfying. My favorite low carb ground pork recipe.
Low Carb Pork Egg roll in a bowl, or Crack Slaw as it is affectionately called, is a staple in many low carb, keto and paleo diets. Quick and easy to prepare and packed with flavor. On the table in under 30 minutes. You can’t beat that! It also reheats well, making it the perfect dish for easy low carb meal prep.
There are so many variations of low carb egg roll in a bowl recipes floating around the interwebs. It is right up there with fathead pizza recipe variations. Everyone has their own version of keto crack slaw and everyone loves it! If you are not a fan of ground pork, feel free to use ground chicken, turkey or even beef. If you have some leftover vegetables, toss those in there also. You really can’t go wrong.
I also like to make this egg roll in a bowl recipe for breakfast and top it with eggs. Delicious! Do you have a favorite egg roll in a bowl variation? What are some of your favorite low carb ground pork recipes? I’d love to hear about them.
In addition to this pork egg roll in a bowl recipe, check out some of my Other favorite low carb recipes:
- Keto Taco Slaw
- Sesame Chicken Egg Roll in a Bowl
- Easy Peasy Wonton-less Soup with Pork Meatballs
- Chinese Sausage Fried “Rice
- Asian Tuna Cakes
- Pickled Red Onions
- One Pot Keto Sesame Chicken and Broccoli
- Paleo Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry
If you are not concerned with keeping this paleo, feel free to substitute soy sauce for the coconut aminos. You can also use tamari.
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil (get it here)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 5 green onions, sliced on a bias (white and green parts)
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger (get it here)
- sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha or garlic chili sauce, more to taste (omit or use a compliant brand for Whole30)
- 14 ounce bag coleslaw mix
- 3 tablespoons Coconut Aminos or gluten free soy sauce(get it here)
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar (get it here)
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- Heat sesame oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Add the garlic, onion, and white portion of the green onions. Sauté until the onions are translucent and the garlic is fragrant.
- Add the ground pork, ground ginger, sea salt, black pepper and Sriracha. Sauté until the pork is cooked through.
- Add the coleslaw mix, coconut aminos, and rice wine vinegar. Sauté until the coleslaw is tender.
- Top with green onions and sesame seeds before serving.
5.5g net carbs per serving
- Calories: 297
- Fat: 20g
- Carbohydrates: 7g
- Fiber: 1.5g
- Protein: 20g
DAIRY-FREE KETO COOKING: A Nutritional Approach to Health and Wellness. With 150 Squeaky Clean Low-Carb, High-Fat Recipes
Check out my other books – HERE
Using only approachable and accessible, nutrient dense, real food ingredients, I put together a dairy-free keto roadmap that does not require a search for unfamiliar specialty ingredients or that you have a gourmet kitchen. Each one of these delectable recipes is rooted in simplicity and calls for ingredients that can be found at your local grocery store. I’m showing you how to incorporate dairy-free substitutions that go far beyond the coconut.
In addition to tantalizing your palate with tasty recipes, Dairy-Free Keto Cooking will teach you how to restore your health and wellness, while living a lifestyle that nourishes you in mind, body, and spirit. Whether your goal is to lose weight, heal your body from the inside out, or simply find your own personal version of food freedom, I’m here to help you along in your journey to finding your personal path to wellness.
YOU CAN GRAB A COPY – HERE
Dairy-Free Keto Cooking features something for everyone. If you suffer from dairy intolerances or food allergies, this is the book for you. If you are someone who just loves easy to make, delicious food, then this book is for you. I added a bit of everything, including suggestions for adding or reintroducing dairy for all the cheese loving, quesophiles.
With recipes like this, how could anyone possibly feel deprived?
- Slow Cooker Pork Carnitas
- Cowboy Style Beef Ragout
- Sweet and Spicy Barbecue Ribs
- Loco Moco
- Pork Tenderloin with Dill Sauce
- Flourless Chocolate Lava Cake
- Easy Peasy Cuban Picadillo
- Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Blueberry Maple Breakfast Sausage
- Crab Salad Stuffed Avocado
- Scotch Eggs
- Supreme Pizza Soup
- Jalapeño Popper Chicken Salad Sandwiches
- Blackened Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo
- and much, much more!
I wrote this book with everyone in mind and it is complete with several different meal plans (paleo, AIP, egg free, nut free, 30 minute meals) as well as tons of valuable resources. Dairy-Free Keto Cooking will quickly become your go-to cookbook!