A quick an easy one pot meal that is crazy flavorful and can be on the table in less than 30 minutes.
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil (get it here)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 5 green onions, sliced on a bias (white and green parts)
- 1 pound ground pork (I get my pastured, organic, and grass-fed meat here)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha or garlic chili sauce, more to taste
- 14 ounce bag coleslaw mix (green cabbage, red cabbage and carrots)
- 3 tablespoons Coconut Aminos or gluten free soy sauce (get it here)
- 1 tablespoon unseasoned rice vinegar (get it here)
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- Keto Yum Yum Sauce, for serving
- Heat the sesame oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Add the garlic, onion, and white portion of the green onions. Sauté until the onions are translucent and the garlic is fragrant.
- Add the ground pork, ginger, salt, pepper and Sriracha. Sauté until the pork is cooked through.
- Add the coleslaw mix, soy sauce, and rice vinegar. Sauté until the coleslaw is tender.
- Top with green onions and sesame seeds before serving.
If you aren't concerned with keeping the carbs low on this dish, it is excellent served on top of steamed white rice, or even rice noodles.
net carbs per serving: 5.5g
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Category: One Pot Meals
- Method: Saute
- Cuisine: Asian
- Calories: 297
- Fat: 20g
- Carbohydrates: 7g
- Fiber: 1.5g
- Protein: 20g
Keywords: keto egg roll in a bowl, crack slaw recipes, whole30 compliant egg roll in a bowl, pork egg roll in a bowl, keto recipes, whole30 recipes