If you are not concerned with keeping this paleo, feel free to substitute soy sauce for the coconut aminos. You can also use tamari.
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil (get it here)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 5 green onions, sliced on a bias (white and green parts)
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger (get it here)
- sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha or garlic chili sauce, more to taste (omit or use a compliant brand for Whole30)
- 14 ounce bag coleslaw mix
- 3 tablespoons Coconut Aminos or gluten free soy sauce(get it here)
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar (get it here)
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- Heat sesame oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Add the garlic, onion, and white portion of the green onions. Sauté until the onions are translucent and the garlic is fragrant.
- Add the ground pork, ground ginger, sea salt, black pepper and Sriracha. Sauté until the pork is cooked through.
- Add the coleslaw mix, coconut aminos, and rice wine vinegar. Sauté until the coleslaw is tender.
- Top with green onions and sesame seeds before serving.
Per Serving – Calories: 297| Fat: 20g | Protein: 20g | Total carbs: 7g | Fiber 1.5g | Net Carbs: 5.5g