Keto Egg Roll in a Bowl is the perfect quick and easy one pot meal. Juicy ground pork, hearty cabbage, onion, garlic and ginger, sautéed with toasted sesame oil, rice vinegar, and soy sauce, topped with green onions, sesame seeds and sriracha. Best if all it can be ready in less than 30 minutes.
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil (get it here)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 5 green onions, sliced on a bias (white and green parts)
- 1 pound ground pork (I get my pastured, organic, and grass-fed meat here)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha or garlic chili sauce, more to taste
- 14 ounce bag coleslaw mix (green cabbage, red cabbage and carrots)
- 3 tablespoons gluten free soy sauce or coconut aminos (get it here)
- 1 tablespoon unseasoned rice vinegar (get it here)
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- Keto Yum Yum Sauce, for serving
- Heat the sesame oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Add the garlic, onion, and white portion of the green onions. Sauté until the onions are translucent and the garlic is fragrant.
- Add the ground pork, ginger, salt, pepper and Sriracha. Sauté until the pork is cooked through.
- Add the coleslaw mix, soy sauce, and rice vinegar. Sauté until the coleslaw is tender.
- Top with green onions and sesame seeds before serving.
- net carbs per serving: 5.5g
- Storage: Store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
- Reheating: Reheat in the microwave or in a pan on the stovetop.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Category: One Pot Meals
- Method: Saute
- Cuisine: Asian
- Calories: 297
- Fat: 20g
- Carbohydrates: 7g
- Fiber: 1.5g
- Protein: 20g
Keywords: keto egg roll in a bowl, crack slaw recipes, whole30 compliant egg roll in a bowl, pork egg roll in a bowl, keto recipes, whole30 recipes