Check out some of my other favorite low carb asian inspired recipes:
CLICK HERE TO ORDER MY NEW BOOK: 30 MINUTE KETOGENIC COOKING
- Season the beef chunks generously with salt and pepper.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Once the pan is hot, add the beef to the pan and sear on all sides. Remove the skillet from the heat and set aside.
- In a sauce pan, over medium-high heat, mix together 1/4 cup of the water, coconut aminos, rice vinegar, erythritol, garlic, and the ginger. Whisk to combine.
- In a pint glass, mix the remaining 1/4 cup of water, 1/2 teaspoon of olive oil, and the xanthan gum. Whisk vigorously to combine.
- Pour the Xanthan gum slurry into the sauce. Whisk constantly until you can no longer see any of the xanthan gum and the sauce starts to thicken. Reduce heat to low and stirring occasionally, let simmer for 7 to 8 minutes.
- Pour the sauce into the skillet with the beef chunks and toss to coat. If you prefer your meat cooked beyond medium-rare, cook on medium-low until the meat has reached desired level of doneness.
Makes 4 servings:
Calories – 174
Fat – 9g
Protein – 26 g
Carbs – 3.2 net g
***Please note that nutritional information listed on this page is an estimation based on the products I used. Ingredients and nutritional information can vary greatly between brands. Always be sure to read labels***