In addition to these lemon fruit and nut bars, check out some of my other favorite copycat lara bar recipes:
Lemon Fruit and Nut Bars – Gluten Free, Paleo
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 10 bars 1x
- Category: snacks
- Diet: Vegetarian
- ½ cup raw almonds
- ¾ cup raw cashews
- 1 cup Deglet Noor dates, pitted and chopped (get them here)
- juice and zest of 1 lemon
- Pulse the almonds and cashews in a food processor until finely chopped. Add the dates, lemon juice and lemon zest. Pulse until all ingredients are combined and evenly sized.
- Pour the mixture between two sheets of plastic wrap. Use your hands to press and form the mixture into a compact rectangular shape. Wrap the plastic wrap around it and refrigerate for 2 hours. This will allow it to firm up and make it easier to cut into bars.
- Remove from fridge and cut into 10 bars.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 132
- Fat: 6.5g
- Carbohydrates: 15g net
- Protein: 3.2g