Check out some of my other favorite low carb chicken recipes:
Chicken Dijon with Mushrooms and Artichokes
- Yield: 4 Servings 1x
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into tender sized pieces
- sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1/2 can of quartered artichoke hearts
- 6 oz baby bella mushrooms, halved
- 1/2 cup chicken stock (get it here)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp chicken bouillon granules (get it here)
- 1/8 tsp dried tarragon
- a few sprigs Italian flat feaf parsley, chopped
- Season both sides of the chicken breasts with sea salt and black pepper.
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add the chicken to the pan and sauté until it is golden brown on both sides
- Remove the chicken from the pan and set aside (chicken may not be fully cooked at this stage)
- Deglaze the pan with chicken stock and use a rubber spatula to scrape off and mix in all the yummy bits of butter and chicken.
- To the chicken broth, mix in the bouillon granules and tarragon until dissolved. Reduce heat to low and let simmer for 5 minutes
- Add the heavy cream, Dijon mustard, mushrooms and artichokes and let simmer an additional 10-15 minutes
- Add the chicken back to the pan and let simmer until the chicken is cooked all the way through, about 5-8 minutes.
- Sprinkle chopped parsley over top before serving.
Per Serving: | Calories: 469 | Protein: 35g | Fat: 32g | Net Carbs: 5g