With only 3 ingredients, there isn’t really an easier chicken recipe out there. On your table in less than 30 minutes from start to finish. I like to make a batch of these chicken breasts, slice them and portion them out for salads throughout the week. A nice hearty blackened chicken salad, served with a cooling Avocado Ranch Dressing hits the spot every time. Check out my entire section of low carb recipes with less than 5 ingredients.
Check out some of my other favorite low carb chicken recipes:
- Lemon Sherry Chicken
- Pan Seared Chicken with Balsamic Cream Sauce with Mushrooms and Onions
- Creamy Chicken Scampi
- Chili-Lime Rubbed Chicken with Avocado-Feta Salsa
- Chicken Dijon with Musrooms and Artichokes
Sign up for updates to receive one week FREE of my low carb and gluten free meal plans:
Blackened Dijon Chicken
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: Makes 4 Servings 1x
- 1 ½ lbs chicken breasts (4 total)
- ¼ cup Dijon mustard
- 3 tbsp Blackened Seasoning
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Liberally coat each chicken breast with blackened seasoning.
- Brush each piece with Dijon mustard on both sides.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Sear the chicken for 3 minutes on each side.
- Remove the chicken from pan and place on a baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes.
Per Serving – Calories: 220 | Protein: 38g | Fat: 3g | Net Carbs: 1g
- Serving Size: 1 Piece of Chicken
***Please note that nutritional information listed on this page is an estimation based on the products I used. Ingredients and nutritional information can vary greatly between brands. Always be sure to read labels***