- 1 ½ lbs chicken breasts (4 total)
- ¼ cup Dijon mustard
- 3 tbsp Blackened Seasoning
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Liberally coat each chicken breast with blackened seasoning.
- Brush each piece with Dijon mustard on both sides.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Sear the chicken for 3 minutes on each side.
- Remove the chicken from pan and place on a baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes.
Per Serving - Calories: 220 | Protein: 38g | Fat: 3g | Net Carbs: 1g
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Serving Size: 1 Piece of Chicken