Keto Egg Roll in a Bowl is a quick and easy one pot meal, that can be ready in less than 30 minutes. It's also amazing for meal prep because it just tastes better and better as the days go on. This is delicious served with Keto Yum Yum Sauce
The best egg roll in a bowl recipe
Keto Egg roll in a bowl is a staple in many low carb, keto and paleo diets. Quick and easy to prepare and packed with flavor. On the table in under 30 minutes, and it only dirties on pan. You can't beat that.
- Ground pork - This keto egg roll in a bowl recipe is made with ground pork, but it is also excellent with ground beef, ground sausage, ground turkey, or a combination of any of ground meats.
- Soy sauce - If you don't eat soy, coconut aminos is a great substitute
- Sriracha - While sriracha really adds something special to this dish, it is still fantastic without it.
- Rice vinegar - make sure to use unseasoned rice vinegar to keep this low carb and sugar free. Seasoned rice vinegar has sugar added.
- Toasted sesame oil - this imparts a slight nuttiness to the flavor of the dish.
How to make Keto Egg Roll in a Bowl
Frequently Asked Questions
You wouldn't believe how often I get this question. This recipe is meant to be like a deconstructed egg roll. Egg rolls do not typically have eggs in them. However, this recipe is awesome with a yolky fried egg on top, or scrambled eggs mixed in.
With one simple swap, this recipe can be made whole30 compliant. Simply use coconut aminos in place of the soy sauce.
This recipe is also delicious with broccoli slaw, Shirataki noodles, a mix of coleslaw and broccoli slaw, chopped broccoli, cauliflower rice, or even a medley of your favorite vegetables.
You can use any ground meat you prefer - ground sausage, ground beef, ground chicken, and ground turkey are all excellent choices.
Other recipes you might enjoy:
- Keto Taco Slaw
- Garlic Butter Steak Bites
- Shrimp Cakes with Remoulade
- Sesame Chicken Egg Roll in a Bowl
- Easy Peasy Wonton-less Soup with Pork Meatballs
- Chinese Sausage Fried "Rice
- Asian Tuna Cakes
- Pickled Red Onions
- One Pot Keto Sesame Chicken and Broccoli
- Paleo Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry