Parmesan Dijon Crusted Pork Chops are quick, easy and flavorful. They are sure to go into heavy rotation in your home.
These parmesan dijon crusted pork chops are amazing served alongside my Chive Horseradish Cauliflower Mash recipe. I cook the pork chops on top of a cooling rack, placed on a baking sheet to help the coating get nice and crisp, and keep from getting mushy. I you have trouble getting it crispy, try adding a little more grated Parmesan cheese to the coating and broiling for an extra minute or two. Just be careful to watch them closely so they do not burn. This coating would also be great on top of salmon, or even chicken. These are also amazing served with my Keto Buttery Cauliflower Rice Pilaf Recipe
This is a simple low carb recipe that is sure to become an easy weeknight favorite!
Check out some of my other favorite keto pork recipes:
- Pork Egg Roll in a Bowl
- Lemon Garlic Pork Steaks with Mushrooms
- Vegetable Hash Stuffed Pork Chops with Pepper Jack Cream Sauce
- Shredded Taco Pork
- Cheesy Smoked Sausage and Cabbage Casserole
CLICK HERE TO ORDER MY NEW BOOK: 30 MINUTE KETOGENIC COOKING
- 4 boneless pork loin chops
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Place a cooling rack on top of a baking sheet. Cooking the pork chops on top of the baking sheet will allow them to crisp up on both sides and keep them from becoming soggy.
- Season the chops on both sides with salt and pepper.
- In a shallow mixing bowl, combine the Dijon mustard, spicy brown mustard, olive oil, garlic powder, thyme, onion powder, oregano, basil, and Italian seasoning. Dredge each chop in the mustard mixture, liberally coating both sides.
- On a large plate, spread the Parmesan cheese into a thin layer. Coat the mustard covered chops liberally with Parmesan cheese on both sides. Place the pork chops in a single layer across the cooking rack.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Then broil on high, on the top oven rack for 3 to 4 minutes or until chops are nice and crisp and golden brown.
- Calories: 336
- Fat: 14g
- Carbohydrates: net 1.5g
- Protein: 44 g