Buffalo wings and boneless wings are two of my favorite appetizers to order when dining out. At many restaurants, the wings are already low carb and gluten free. As long as they aren't dredging the wings in flour before frying, you are usually in the clear. Just ask if the wings are gluten free. If they say yes, chances are great that they are also very low in carbs. However, that is never the case with boneless wings. They are never low carb and gluten free. Which for me, takes them off the menu when dining out. But have no fear, I have the perfect solution. These Keto Boneless Buffalo Wing have all of the flavor and crunch of bar style boneless wings, but without all the carbs.
In addition to these keto boneless buffalo wings, check out some of my other favorite low carb appetizers:
- Low Carb Pickled Red Onions
- Keto Soft Pretzels
- Buffalo Chicken Jalapeno Poppers
- Crispy Baked Garlic Parmesan Wings
- Cajun Trinity Keto Crab Cakes
- Garlic Dill Baked Cucumber Chips
My book Craveable Keto is on sale for only $20 right now - 145 recipes and over 100 pages of resources. Grab a copy here
Low Carb Boneless Buffalo Wings
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour
- Yield: Makes 4 Servings 1x
- Trim excess fat off chicken breast and cut into large chunks.
- In a food processor combine pork rinds, Parmesan cheese, and garlic powder and pulse until ingredients are well combined and moderately fine. Pour mixture onto a plate, in a thin layer.
- Heat an inch of oil over medium-high heat. I use a non-stick wok for stove-top deep frying. The high sides reduce splatter and make clean up a cinch.
- Press the chicken chunks firmly into the breading mixture, coating both sides (Doing it this way will help the breading bind to the chicken much better than just shaking them in the breading mixture.)
- Once oil is hot and begins to bubble, drop the breaded chicken into the oil. Using tongs, flip the chicken pieces a few times until they are golden brown and crisp on both sides - About 3 minutes each side.
- After removing chicken from oil, allow to cool on a paper towel to soak up excess grease. This will also give the breading a chance to crisp up so that it stays on.
- Melt the butter and mix with buffalo wing sauce. Lightly toss the Chicken in the sauce.
Per Serving - Calories: 350 | Fat: 15g | Protein: 40g | Net Carbs: 0.5g