- Trim excess fat off chicken breast and cut into large chunks.
- In a food processor combine pork rinds, Parmesan cheese, and garlic powder and pulse until ingredients are well combined and moderately fine. Pour mixture onto a plate, in a thin layer.
- Heat an inch of oil over medium-high heat. I use a non-stick wok for stove-top deep frying. The high sides reduce splatter and make clean up a cinch.
- Press the chicken chunks firmly into the breading mixture, coating both sides (Doing it this way will help the breading bind to the chicken much better than just shaking them in the breading mixture.)
- Once oil is hot and begins to bubble, drop the breaded chicken into the oil. Using tongs, flip the chicken pieces a few times until they are golden brown and crisp on both sides - About 3 minutes each side.
- After removing chicken from oil, allow to cool on a paper towel to soak up excess grease. This will also give the breading a chance to crisp up so that it stays on.
- Melt the butter and mix with buffalo wing sauce. Lightly toss the Chicken in the sauce.
net carbs per serving: 0.5g
- Calories: 309
- Fat: 12.6g
- Carbohydrates: 0.5g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 40.5g