With only 5 main ingredients, this Lemon Sherry Chicken recipe couldn’t be easier to prepare. Any meal that only dirties one pan and can be on the table in less that 30 minutes is a keeper. Perfect for those busy weeknights. If you are looking for more quick and easy meals, check out my section of Low Carb 30 Minute Meals and One Pot Meals.
A couple notes on substitutions:
- If you don’t have cooking sherry on hand, you can substitute white wine or chicken stock.
- If you are using a lemon pepper seasoning that has added salt, reduce the amount to 2 tsp and increase the lemon juice to 3 tbsp.
Check out some of my other favorite low carb chicken recipes:
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Lasagna
- Chicken and Mushrooms with Roasted Red Pepper Alfredo
- Peanut Chicken Skillet
- Muffuletta Chicken
- Creamy Mexican Slow Cooker Chicken
- Creamy Chicken Scampi
- Slow Cooker Chicken Bacon Chowder
Sign up for updates to receive one week FREE of my low carb and gluten free meal plans:
- 1 1/2 lb chicken breast, cut into tenders sized pieces
- 1/4 cup cooking sherry
- 2/3 cup heavy cream
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp lemon pepper seasoning (get it here)
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- a few sprigs of fresh Italian flat leaf parsley, chopped
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat the cooking sherry.
- Once the pan is hot, add the chicken and sauté until nearly all of the sherry has evaporated.
- Add the heavy cream, lemon juice, and lemon pepper seasoning. Stir in, reduce heat to low and let simmer until the chicken is cooked all the way through.
- Add the mozzarella cheese and half of the parsley to the sauce. Mix in and allow the sauce to thicken.
- Use remaining parsley to garnish.
Per Serving – Calories: 329 | Fat: 16g | Protein: 43g | Carbs: 3.75g | Fiber: 0g | Net Carbs: 3.75g