- 1 1/2 lb chicken breast, cut into tenders sized pieces
- 1/4 cup cooking sherry
- 2/3 cup heavy cream
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp lemon pepper seasoning (get it here)
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- a few sprigs of fresh Italian flat leaf parsley, chopped
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat the cooking sherry.
- Once the pan is hot, add the chicken and sauté until nearly all of the sherry has evaporated.
- Add the heavy cream, lemon juice, and lemon pepper seasoning. Stir in, reduce heat to low and let simmer until the chicken is cooked all the way through.
- Add the mozzarella cheese and half of the parsley to the sauce. Mix in and allow the sauce to thicken.
- Use remaining parsley to garnish.
Per Serving – Calories: 329 | Fat: 16g | Protein: 43g | Carbs: 3.75g | Fiber: 0g | Net Carbs: 3.75g