With only 5 main ingredients, this Lemon Sherry Chicken recipe couldn't be easier to prepare. Any meal that only dirties one pan and can be on the table in less that 30 minutes is a keeper. Perfect for those busy weeknights.
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken breast, cut into tenders sized pieces
- 1/4 cup cooking sherry
- 2/3 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoons lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- a few sprigs of fresh Italian flat leaf parsley, chopped
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat the cooking sherry.
- Once the pan is hot, add the chicken and sauté until nearly all of the sherry has evaporated.
- Add the heavy cream, lemon juice, and lemon pepper seasoning. Stir in, reduce heat to low and let simmer until the chicken is cooked all the way through.
- Add the mozzarella cheese and half of the parsley to the sauce. Mix in and allow the sauce to thicken.
- Use remaining parsley to garnish.
- net carbs per serving: 3.75g
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Chicken Recipes
- Method: Sautéed
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 329
- Fat: 16g
- Carbohydrates: 3.75g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 43g
Keywords: lemon sherry chicken, keto chicken recipes, low carb chicken recipes, one pot chicken meals, 30 minute chicken recipes, 5 ingredient chicken recipes