Missing hummus on your keto diet? Skip the chick peas and try this zucchini version. This Avocado Keto Hummus recipe is so smooth and creamy, and has the perfect texture of a traditional chick pea based hummus. Serve it with your favorite low carb veggies, bread, or crackers.
Ingredients in Keto Hummus
- Zucchini: Zucchini is the star of the show in this keto hummus recipe. It is a great substitution for chick peas in taste and texture.
- Avocado: The avocado adds a rich creaminess to the hummus and combined with the chick peas, really helps to mimic the taste and texture of traditional hummus.
- Tahini: Tahini is a creamy seed butter made from ground toasted sesame seeds. It is a staple ingredient in hummus.
- Olive oil: I recommend using a high quality extra virgin olive oil.
- Garlic: Fresh garlic is definitely the way to go here.
- Cumin: A little cumin goes a long way, but it adds the perfect warm, earthy flavor.
More Low Carb Recipes
Sign up for our newsletter
Never miss a recipe! Get our newest recipes sent directly to your inbox as soon as they are released.
REVIEW AND FOLLOW: Have you tried this recipe? If so, please leave a comment and ⭐️ rating below. If you make our recipes and share them, be sure to use our hashtag #peaceloveandlowcarb on social! We love seeing what you are making. FOLLOW us on FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST for more delicious recipes.Print