With only 5 main ingredients, this Lemon Sherry Chicken recipe couldn’t be easier to prepare. Any meal that only dirties one pan and can be on the table in less that 30 minutes is a keeper. Perfect for those busy weeknights. If you are looking for more quick and easy meals, check out my section of Low Carb 30 Minute Meals and One Pot Meals.
A couple notes on substitutions:
- If you don’t have cooking sherry on hand, you can substitute white wine or chicken stock.
- If you are using a lemon pepper seasoning that has added salt, reduce the amount to 2 tsp and increase the lemon juice to 3 tbsp.
Check out some of my other favorite low carb chicken recipes:
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Lasagna
- Chicken and Mushrooms with Roasted Red Pepper Alfredo
- Peanut Chicken Skillet
- Muffuletta Chicken
- Creamy Mexican Slow Cooker Chicken
- Creamy Chicken Scampi