Check out some of my other favorite biscuit recipes:
- White Cheddar Sausage Breakfast Biscuits
- Low Carb Angel Biscuits and Sausausage and Vegetable Quiche
- Keto Chili Doh Pot Pie Casserole
- 36 Low Carb Bread Recipes
Sign up for updates to receive one week FREE of my low carb and gluten free meal plans:
Cheddar Jalapeno Bacon Biscuits – Low Carb, Gluten Free
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp onion salt
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 1/4 cups almond flour (get it here)
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup water
- 6 strips thick cut bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 10 pickled jalapeno slices, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Beat cream cheese and egg together with a hand mixer until well combined.
- Add cheese, garlic, Italian seasoning, onion salt, and garlic powder and mix in using a rubber spatula.
- Mix in almond flour, heavy cream, and water. Fold crumbled bacon and chopped jalapenos into the dough.
- Drop heaping mounds of the dough onto a buttered muffin top pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool on a cooling rack for 30 minutes before serving.
Per Serving - (2 biscuits) Calories: 321 | Fat: 28g | Protein: 13g | Net Carbs: 3.5g
***Please note that nutritional information listed on this page is an estimation based on the products I used. Ingredients and nutritional information can vary greatly between brands. Always be sure to read labels***