Thank you again for your purchase
I put a lot of time and love into my 30 Minute Meals eBook. I wanted to include recipes that are not only quick, but super satisfying. My wish for you is that these recipes allow you to spend less time cooking so that you can spend more time doing more of what you love.
Your purchase is confirmed ... now what?
- You should receive an email from PayPal confirming your purchase in a few minutes.
- This eBook is sent to your inbox as a PDF attachment, Monday through Friday, twice a day. If you purchased your eBook after 5 PM Eastern, you will receive it Monday morning by 12 PM Eastern.
- Your eBook will come to your inbox from firstname.lastname@example.org -- please add this email address to your contacts list to prevent your purchase from getting lost.
How to download your eBook:
Your purchase will be emailed to you as a PDF attachment. Please download the attachment to your device for safe keeping. When you open the PDF, you'll be able to view it on your device or print one or all of the pages at any time.
You can also add your PDF to an e-reader, like a Kindle or Nook. Just do a google search for "how to add a PDF to [insert your e-reader here]."
Haven't received your purchase? Here's what may have happened:
- Your PayPal account may have an outdated email address. Learn how to update your email address here.
- Your eBook may be stuck in your spam or promotions folder. Please search your inbox for an email from email@example.com -- when you locate your purchase, please manually move it from your spam/promotions folder to your inbox. This will help with any future deliveries.
Need more help?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.