Recipes, Recipes, Recipes…
Craveable Keto Cookbook has more than 145 recipes, each with a full color photo and nutritional analysis. It is packed with awesome resources to help make your low carb, keto lifestyle easier. Let’s look at some of the recipes shall we?
- Dill Pickle Brined Fish and Chips
- Chicken Enchilada Stuffed Spaghetti Squash
- Reuben Biscuits Sandwiches
- Steak Fajita Bowls
- Chicken Cordon Blue Pizza
- Blueberry Mojito Popsicles
- Italian Parmesan Breadsticks
- Crispy Chicken Thigh and Vegetable Sheet Pan Dinner
- Slow Cooker 5 Spiced Beef
- Asian Chicken Salad
- Bloody Mary Deviled Eggs.
NOW, LET’S LOOK AT SOME OF THE RESOURCES:
Craveable Keto Cookbook is like half cookbook and half life and weight loss journal. It’s not just 145 mouthwatering recipes, it also covers my own personal weight loss journey. It is real and raw and unfiltered. I am not one of those bloggers or cookbook authors that has never struggled with weight and therefore cannot possibly understand the true struggles of her audience. I am with you. Right beside you. Down in the trenches. Going through it at the same time as you. I have learned a lot along the way and my hope is that If I can share my story and help even one person feel less alone in their weight struggles, then this book will already be a smashing success in my eyes.
My story with weight issues probably started from birth on. Okay, not really, but I was a big, healthy baby, weighing in at 8 pounds 10 ounces. But I don’t think we need to go back that far into my story.
I think I’ve only really began to grasp, just now in my late 30’s, just how much my upbringing and then subsequent lifestyle choices on my own contributed to my weight struggles and my poor relationship with food. The hardest thing about it is that you don’t know what you don’t know, you know? And by that I mean, while I was growing up I didn’t know that ding dongs, potato chips and cans of soda were bad for me. I just knew that I liked them and that they were always in the house. My parents bought them to pack in my dads lunch for work. Since they were for his lunch, they wouldn’t let me have any. And so began my obsession with wanting them. I remember so clearly trying to sneak one single ding dong out of the house when I was spending the night at a friends house. My bag was all packed and we were getting ready to leave. Children aren’t the greatest at pulling off high level crimes like ding dong theft, so when my mom walked by my bag and that shiny foil wrapper caught her eye, I knew I was in for it. Not only did I not get to keep the ding dong, but I didn’t get to spend the night at my friends house either. At a very small age, food started being a reward and a punishment. When I should have been learning to fuel my body and only eat until I wasn’t hungry anymore, I was trying to steal sweet treats and being forced to stay at the dinner table until I finished my plate and drank every last drop of my milk. I remember that sometimes I would cry at the table and try to convince my parents that I was full. I had to finish my food or just sit there. I don’t really blame them for this. It’s not like they were intentionally trying to torture me. It was just how things went at the time. They parented the way they were parented and food was just not something that was ever left on a plate. But I will say that the simple act of forcing me to eat all my food was the stepping stone to much larger food issues that would come for me down the road….
Just a FEW of the amazing resources inside:
- Complete Guide to Low Carb Snacking
- Keto on a Budget
- Alcohol on a Low Carb Diet
- Sources of Hidden Carbs
- Simple Low Carb Food Swaps
- 5 Different Meal Plans
- Low Carb Guide to Dining Out
- Meal Prep Tips and Tricks
- and so, so much more…
Need something to tide you over until it releases?
I am offering 8 weeks of my low carb and gluten free meal planning to anyone that pre-orders the book. Simply click on any of the order buttons below, order your book, and then forward the purchase receipt to Kyndra@peaceloveandlowcarb.com and I will send your meal plans right over. They are extremely comprehensive and take all of the guesswork out of it for you. Read more about my low carb meal plans here
- Low carb and gluten free recipes with full color photos. Each recipe includes a full ingredients list as well as the directions to prepare it. There is also a link to view the recipe online.
- Nutritional analysis per recipe – Calories, Fat, Protein, Total Carbs, Fiber and Net Carbs. You can mix/match the recipes throughout the week to keep within the daily carb limit you choose. All recipes are less than 10 net grams of carbs per serving. Most are much lower.
- No funky, hard to source ingredients. Only real, nutrient dense foods that you can find at your local grocer.
- Suggestions for substitutions based on common food allergies, likes and dis-likes.
- Meal planning and prep tips to cut down on the amount of time spent in the kitchen.
- Printable grocery list for the week that will take advantage of groceries, using ingredients across multiple recipes.
- Each plan builds off the week before it to eliminate waste, maximize in-gredients and keep costs down.
- New low carb and gluten free resource added each week.
And you can have 8 weeks for FREE with your pre-order:
In honor of my new book being up for pre-order, I’ve lined up some AMAZING prizes for a HUGE giveaway. One lucky reader will win everything included in this photo. Yes, everything! Here are the prizes:
- Complete Collagen from Equip Foods (Grab some here)
- MCT Oil Powder from Perfect Keto (Grab some here)
- Perfect Keto Peaches and Cream Ketones (Grab some here)
- Rootz Nutrition Paleo Energizing Superfood (Grab some here)
- Rootz Nutrition Paleo Protein Superfood Chocolate Banana Nut Protein Powder (Grab some here)
- Sweet and Savory Fat Bomb Cookbook by Martina Slajerova (Check out her other books here)
- Primal Low Carb Kitchen by Kyndra Holley (Hey, that’s me!)
- Cholesterol Clarity and Keto Clarity by Jimmy Moore (Check out his other books here)
- The Keto Diet Cookbook by Leanne Vogel
- The Keto Guidebook by Martina Johansson
- Keto Comfort Foods and Quick and Easy Ketogenic Cooking by Maria Emmerich (Check out her other books here)
Aren’t those some amazing prizes? There is no purchase required to enter, but pre-ordering Craveable Keto is worth major points, and does up your chances of winning 🙂 Good luck everyone!