Thank you again for your purchase
I put a lot of time and love into the Peace Love and Low Carb Meal Plans. I filled them with ingredients, recipes, and resources that I believe will help you find confidence and satisfaction in this way of eating. My wish for you is that these meal plans help to make your life a little easier, so you can spend more time doing what you love.
Your purchase is confirmed ... now what?
- You should receive an email from PayPal confirming your purchase in a few minutes. If you signed up for a subscription, you'll receive a confirmation for that as well.
- Meal plans are sent to your inbox as a PDF attachment, Monday through Friday, twice a day. If you purchased your meal plan after 5 PM Eastern, you will receive it Monday morning by 12 PM Eastern.
- Your meal plan will come to your inbox from email@example.com -- please add this email address to your contacts list to prevent meal plans from getting lost.
Haven't received your meal plan? Here's what may have happened:
- Your PayPal account may have an outdated email address. Learn how to update your email address here.
- Your meal plan may be stuck in your spam or promotions folder. Please search your inbox for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org -- when you locate the meal plan, please manually move it from your spam/promotions folder to your inbox. This will help with future deliveries.
Did you sign up for a meal plan subscription?
If you subscribed to meal plans, you're set up on a recurring billing schedule. The subscription will continue until you cancel your membership. If you complete all 14 weeks of meal plans, you can choose to restart your meal plans, or cancel your subscription.
To cancel your subscription at any time, you can log in to your PayPal account and cancel your recurring subscription -- instructions are here.
Need more help?
Please email email@example.com with any questions or concerns.