This quick and easy Crispy Parmesan Broccoli Bites recipe is the perfect low carb snack, appetizer or side dish. Fresh broccoli florets, coated in mayonnaise and then breaded with parmesan cheese, almond flour, and spices, then baked until golden brown. Serve them up with a variety of dipping sauces like marinara sauce, ranch dressing or yum yum sauce.
- 1 pound broccoli florets
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise (try my homemade recipe)
- 1 1/4 cup blanched almond flour (I use this brand)
- 1 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Yum Yum Sauce, for serving
- Ranch Dressing, for serving
- Marinara Sauce, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Set up two shallow bowls. In one, place the mayonnaise, and in the other, whisk together the almond flour, parmesan cheese, baking powder, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper.
- Coat each broccoli floret in the mayonnaise and then coat it in the breading. Line the coated florets in a single layer across the baking sheet. It may be necessary to use two baking sheets so as not to crowd the broccoli. If your tray is too crowded, the broccoli will end up steamed instead of crispy.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until the breading is golden brown and crispy and the broccoli is crisp tender.
- Net carbs per serving: 4g
- Storage: Store leftover parmesan broccoli bites in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
- Reheating: I recommend reheating these in the oven or in an air fryer to get them nice and crispy again.
- Spice it up: To kick things up a notch, when the broccoli bites are finished cooking, toss them in some buffalo sauce.
- Nut free: You can easily make these nut free by swapping out the almond flour for an equal amount of crushed pork rinds.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Appetizer Recipes
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 245
- Fat: 14g
- Carbohydrates: 8g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 10g
Keywords: keto snacks, keto appetizers, vegetarian keto recipes, low carb broccoli recipes, keto broccoli recipes, parmesan broccoli bites, crispy broccoli, crispy broccoli poppers, vegetarian keto