- 4 cups Pesto Marinara Sauce, Three Cheese Marinara Sauce, or Hearty Meat Sauce
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef (I get all my meat here)
- 1 1/2 pounds ground pork
- 1 cup crushed pork rinds (I use this brand)
- 2 large eggs
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried italian seasoning
- 2 teaspoons sea salt (I use this brand) code peace for 15% off
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce (coconut aminos for Whole30)
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1/2 small onion, grated
- 3 tablespoons fresh grated Parmesan cheese (omit for Whole30)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Heat slow cooker on low setting. Add the sauce to the slow cooker and cover.
- Combine all of the ingredients for the meatballs in a large mixing bowl and mix until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Form the mixture into 30 evenly sized meatballs (about 2 inches).
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Sear the meatballs, in batches, until they are evenly browned all over. (Alternatively, you can add the uncooked meatballs directly to the sauce in the slow cooker.)
- Add the meatballs to the sauce in the slow cooker and let cook for 6 hours.
net carbs per serving: 3.1g
- Category: Beef Recipes
- Method: Slow Cooked
- Cuisine: Italian
- Serving Size: 5 meatballs
- Calories: 675
- Fat: 49.9g
- Carbohydrates: 3.6g
- Fiber: 0.5g
- Protein: 47.4g
Keywords: keto meatballs, whole30 recipes, slow cooker meatballs, low carb slow cooker recipes, whole30 meatballs, ground beef recipes