This low carb Jalapeno Popper Chicken Salad recipe from my book Dairy Free Keto Cooking is the perfect quick and easy lunch recipe. Tender, juicy chicken, smoky bacon, spicy jalapeños, garlic, and red onion, tossed with creamy mayo, Dijon, and fresh herbs and spices. It is incredibly flavorful and comes together in less than 30 minutes, making it perfect for keto meal prep. Enjoy it in a low carb sandwich, as a lettuce wrap, or even as a dip.
- 2 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked and cut into bite-sized pieces (I get all my organic, free-range chicken here)
- 6 slices bacon, cooked crisp and chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped red onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 roasted jalapeños, seeded and sliced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise (get my homemade recipe here)
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce, more to taste
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt, more to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 batches Keto Everything Buns (optional for making sandwiches)
- romaine lettuce leaves (optional for making lettuce wraps)
- Put the chicken, bacon, onions, chives, jalapeños, mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, hot sauce, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a large bowl and mix until the ingredients are well incorporated. Taste and add more hot sauce and/or salt, if desired.
- Serve on my Keto Everything Buns, in lettuce wraps, or all on its own.
- net carbs per serving: 0.7g
- Storage: Store the leftover Jalapeno Popper Chicken Salad in refrigerator for up to a week.
- Use Rotisserie Chicken: To make this keto chicken salad recipe even easier, use a pre-cooked rotisserie chicken.
- Cheese it Up: If you are not concerned with keeping this a dairy free chicken salad recipe, it is also delicious with some cream cheese or sharp cheddar cheese added.
- Category: Salad Recipes
- Method: Mixing
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 435
- Fat: 21.8g
- Carbohydrates: 1g
- Fiber: 0.3g
- Protein: 55.2g
Keywords: paleo chicken salad, jalapeno popper chicken salad, low carb chicken salad recipes, the best chicken salad recipe, whole30 chicken salad, keto chicken recipes, paleo chicken recipes, low carb jalapeño poppers, keto chicken salad, keto salad recipes, low carb salad recipes