- 1 pound ground beef (I get all of my grass-fed meats here)
- 4 tablespoons Taco Seasoning (get the recipe here)
- 1 (10-ounce) can diced tomatoes and green chilies, with juices
- 1 (16-ounce) bag coleslaw mix
- 1⁄2 cup sliced black olives
- Sea salt (optional)
- 1 large avocado, peeled, pitted, and sliced, for garnish
- 2 green onions, sliced, for garnish
- Fresh cilantro or flat-leaf parsley, for garnish (optional)
- Sliced jalapeños, for serving (optional)
- Sour cream, for serving (optional)
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Put the ground beef and 2 tablespoons of the seasoning blend in the pan and cook until the meat is browned and cooked through, about 15 minutes.
- To the skillet, add the diced tomatoes and green chilies, coleslaw mix, and remaining 2 tablespoons of the seasoning blend. Cook until the cabbage is tender, about 7 minutes.
- Stir in the olives and cook until heated, about 2 minutes. Taste and add salt, if desired.
- Top each serving with avocado slices, green onions, as well as cilantro, jalapeños, or sour cream, if using.
- Store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
NET CARBS PER SERVING: 5.6g
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Calories: 278
- Fat: 19g
- Carbohydrates: 10g
- Fiber: 4.4g
- Protein: 18g
Keywords: low carb tacos, keto taco recipes, egg roll in a bowl, crack slaw recipes