- 3 tablespoons toasted sesame oil (I use this brand)
- 1 small red onion, chopped (about ½ cup)
- 4 gloves garlic, minced
- 5 green onions, sliced on a bias (white and green portions separated)
- 1 ½ pounds boneless chicken breast or thigh, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 teaspoon ginger powder (I use this brand)
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon, plus 1 teaspoon Sriracha sauce or garlic chili sauce, or more to taste
- 20 ounces broccoli slaw
- ¼ cup gluten free soy sauce or coconut aminos (get it here or here)
- 2 tablespoon unseasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds (I use this brand)
- Heat the sesame oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the onion, garlic, and white portions of the green onions to the skillet. Sauté until the green onions are translucent and the garlic is fragrant.
- Add the chicken, ginger, salt, pepper, and Sriracha to the pan. Sauté until the chicken is cooked through.
- Add the broccoli slaw, soy sauce, and vinegar and sauté until the broccoli is tender.
- Top with the green parts of the green onions and the sesame seeds before serving. Squirt some additional Sriracha over the top, if desired.
Net Carbs Per Serving: 3.3g
- Calories: 267
- Fat: 19.5g
- Carbohydrates: 4.9g
- Fiber: 1.6g
- Protein: 15g