- 5 large portobello mushrooms, cleaned, with gills and stems removed
- 1/2 cup sauerkraut, chopped
- 8 ounces corned beef, sliced or chopped
- 1/4 cup Keto Russian Dressing, more to taste (get the recipe here)
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese, or 5 slices
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- cracked black pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line the mushrooms across a rimmed baking sheet
- In a mixing bowl, combine the sauerkraut, corned beef and Russian dressing.
- Fill each mushroom cap with some of the mixture and then top each one with Swiss cheese.
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes, or until the mushrooms are cooked through and the filling is bubbly and golden brown.
- Top with chives and black pepper before serving.
Net carbs per mushrooms: 2.9g
- Serving Size: 1 stuffed mushroom
- Calories: 210
- Fat: 16.2g
- Carbohydrates: 4.5g
- Fiber: 1.6g
- Protein: 12.3g