This Reuben Chopped Salad has all the delicious flavors of your favorite classic diner sandwich, but in a healthier salad version - Complete with scratch made Russian dressing. With only 5 main ingredients and just 10 minutes, you will have the perfect quick and easy weekday lunch.
- 1 large head romaine lettuce, shredded
- 1/2 pound deli style corned beef, thinly sliced
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 cup sauerkraut
- 2 tablespoons caraway seeds
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- Russian dressing, for serving (get the recipe here)
- Divide chopped romaine evenly between four bowls.
- In a large bowl, combine corned beef, Swiss cheese and sauerkraut.
- Divide mixture among the four plates of lettuce.
- Sprinkle caraway seeds and chives over top of each plate.
- Serve with Russian dressing.
- net carbs per serving: 4.2g
- Up the protein: Add a bit more protein and serve with grilled chicken, or even pile shredded pork on top.
- Make it a Rachel: swap the corned beef for turkey or pastrami, and switch out the sauerkraut for coleslaw. This is what's done in a Rachel sandwich, a different take on the classic Reuben, and it works great in this chopped salad!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Salad Recipes
- Method: Mixing
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 240
- Fat: 12g
- Carbohydrates: 8.5g
- Fiber: 4.3g
- Protein: 25g
Keywords: reuben salad, keto reuben recipe, low carb reuben sandwich, corned beef recipes, keto recipes, low carb recipes, gluten free recipes