Pumpkin Spice Hot Buttered Rum – low carb, gluten free
Warm and delicious Pumpkin Spice Hot Buttered Rum Recipe. Serve it as a cocktail, mocktail, or even enjoy it in coffee.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 4.5 cups 1x
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup golden monkfruit (get it here) code PEACE for 20% off
- 3 tablespoons sugar free maple syrup (I use this brand)
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 1/2 cups powdered monkfruit (get it here)
- 1 tablespoon Pumpkin Pie Spice, more to taste (get the recipe here)
For the mix:
- In a large mixing bowl, using a hand mixer, cream together the butter, golden monkfruit, sugar free maple syrup and vanilla. Mix on medium speed until light and fluffy. About 3 minutes.
- Add heavy cream, powdered monkfruit, and pupkin pie spice. Mix on low speed until the ingredients are well combined and the mixture is smooth.
Making the drink:
- Combine 2 to 3 tablespoons of the pumpkin spice hot buttered rum batter and 1 to 2 ounces of rum to 1/2 cup hot water. Adjust the batter / rum ratios to taste.
net carbs per serving: 0.8g
- Serving Size: 2 tablespoons
- Calories: 73
- Fat: 7.6g
- Carbohydrates: 1.2g
- Fiber: 0.5g
- Protein: 0.2g
Keywords: low carb rum batter, low carb cocktails, pumpkin spice recipes, keto hot buttered rum, cocktail recipes