This Keto Pimento Cheese Dip is the perfect low carb appetizer to share with friends and family, or enjoy on your own. Cheesy, flavorful, slightly spicy, and naturally keto!
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise (Try my Avocado Oil Mayo Recipe)
- 1 cup shredded sharp white cheddar
- 1 cup shredded medium cheddar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper, more to taste
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup chopped pimento peppers
- 3 fresh chives, chopped (extra for garnish)
- Place softened cream cheese in a bowl and beat it well until smooth.
- Add the mayonnaise and Dijon mustard, stirring to combine.
- Next, add the shredded cheeses and seasonings to the bowl, stirring so that everything is evenly distributed throughout the dip.
- Lastly, gently fold in the pimentos and chives.
- Serve with crackers, fresh vegetable sticks, or any of the low carb snack options listed above.
- net carbs per serving: 2.4g
- Storage: Store leftover dip in the refrigerator for up to a week.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Appetizer Recipes
- Method: Mixing
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 258 calories
- Fat: 24.9g
- Carbohydrates: 3.1g
- Fiber: 0.7g
- Protein: 8g
Keywords: Low carb dip, Keto appetizers, Low carb cheese and crackers, Gluten free crackers and cheese, Low carb party food