These Pesto Deviled Eggs are perfectly creamy and herbaceous. With less than 5 ingredients, they are quick and easy to make - Hardboiled eggs, mayonnaise, sour cream, pesto, and micro greens. They can be ready in less than 30 minutes, making them the perfect low carb, keto-friendly snack.
- 6 large eggs, hard-boiled and peeled
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise (get my recipe here)
- 3 tablespoons pesto
- 3 tablespoons full-fat sour cream
- Fresh micro greens, for garnish
- Slice the eggs in half lengthwise and scoop the yolks into a mixing bowl. Mash the yolks with a fork.
- To the mixing bowl with the yolks, add the mayonnaise, pesto, and sour cream. Mix until the ingredients are well combined.
- Transfer the yolk mixture to a pastry bag or resealable plastic bag. If using a resealable plastic bag, snip off a corner of the bag. Pipe the mixture into the egg whites.
- Top each deviled egg with some fresh micro greens, if desired.
- Net carbs per serving: 1.5g
- Storage: Store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
- Add avocado: These pesto deviled eggs are delicious with some mashed avocado added. Add 1/2 of a small avocado. It adds a silk richness.
- Add meat: These are delicious with some crispy bacon, prosciutto, ham, or pancetta added.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Category: Appetizer Recipes
- Method: Boiling
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 2 deviled eggs
- Calories: 185
- Fat: 17g
- Carbohydrates: 1.7g
- Fiber: 0.2g
- Protein: 7.5g
Keywords: pesto deviled eggs, keto deviled eggs, low carb deviled eggs, how to make the best deviled eggs, how to make the perfect hardboiled eggs