This Old Fashioned Meatloaf is incredibly juicy and flavorful. Serve it alongside some mashed cauliflower and gravy and you've got yourself the perfect keto comfort food. Made with ground beef, and ground Italian sausage, combined with garlic, homemade dry onion soup mix, and tomato paste, it's a quick and easy budget-friendly meal made with common every day ingredients.
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef (I get all my grass-fed ground beef here)
- 1 pound ground Italian sausage
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup crushed pork rinds (I used this brand)
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 1/4 cup Dry Onion Soup Mix (get my recipe here)
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- extra tomato paste or ketchup, optional
- Preheat the oven to 400°F
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and mix until well incorporated.
- Transfer the mixture to a large loaf pan and bake for 45 minutes.
- Optional: Spread some tomato paste or ketchup across the top of the meatloaf and bake for 10 additional minutes.
- Net carbs per serving: 5g
- Storage: Store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
- Make it Whole30: To make this a Whole30 compliant meatloaf recipe, swap out the Worcestershire sauce for coconut aminos and make sure that the beef bouillon powder you use to make the dry onion soup mix is compliant. If you can not find a compliant bouillon, you can use beef bone broth powder in its place.
- Category: Beef Recipes
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 583
- Fat: 48g
- Carbohydrates: 6g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 28g
Keywords: keto meatloaf, whole30 meatloaf, old fashioned meatloaf recipe, the best meatloaf recipe, gluten free meatloaf, how do I make meatloaf, low carb meatloaf, is it meatloaf or meat loaf