This Keto Taco Breakfast Skillet is bringing all the taco Tuesday vibes to your breakfast routine. Taco seasoned ground beef, cheddar cheese, tomatoes, olives, avocado, salsa, sour cream, jalapeños and cilantro. Mix and match with any of your favorite toppings. Best of all, it only dirties one pan.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 4 tablespoons Taco Seasoning (get the recipe here)
- 2/3 cup water
- 10 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 roma tomato, diced
- 1 medium avocado, peeled, pitted and cubed
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 1 jalapeno, sliced, optional as garnish
- 2 tablespoons torn fresh cilantro, optional as garnish
- Brown the ground beef in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Drain the excess fat.
- To the skillet, stir in the taco seasoning and water. Reduce the heat to low and let simmer until the sauce has thickened and coats the meat. About 5 minutes. Remove half of the seasoned beef from the skillet and set aside.
- Crack the eggs into a large mixing bowl and whisk. Add 1 cup of the cheddar cheese, and the heavy cream to the eggs and whisk to combine.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Pour the egg mixture over top of the meat retained in the skillet and stir to mix the meat into the eggs. Bake for 30 minutes, or until the egg bake is cooked all the way through and fluffy.
- Top with remaining ground beef, the remaining ½ cup of cheddar cheese, tomato, avocado, olives, green onion, sour cream, and salsa.
- Garnish with jalapeno and cilantro, if using.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Calories: 563
- Fat: 44g
- Carbohydrates: 9g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 32g