For the gluten free pie crust:
- 2 cups blanched almond flour (I use this brand)
- 1/4 cup granular erythritol (I use this brand)
- 6 tablespoons butter (butter flavored coconut oil for dairy free), melted
For the keto pumpkin pie filling:
- Preheat the oven to 350°F
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the almond flour, sweetener and melted butter. Mix until well combined.
- Spoon the mixture into a greased 9-inch pie pan or tart pan and press it evenly into the bottom of the pan and up the sides. Bake for 10 minutes.
- While the crust bakes, add the pumpkin puree and eggs to a large mixing bowl, and using a hand mixer, beat gently until well combined.
- Add the heavy cream, sweetener, and pumpkin pie spice and mix on low until well combined.
- Once the crust is cooked, pour the filling into the crust and bake for another 45 minutes. When it is done, the center should still be slightly jiggly, but not wet.
- Serve with keto whipped cream or whipped coconut cream and a dusting of cinnamon.
net carbs per slice: 6.6g
- Category: desserts
- Method: baking
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 375
- Fat: 34.5g
- Carbohydrates: 10.7g
- Fiber: 4.1g
- Protein: 8.2g
Keywords: keto thanksgiving, keto pumpkin pie, low carb pie, sugar free pie filling, gluten free pie crust, keto recipes, low carb recipes