NOTE To make these perfectly round shaped eggs, I cooked the eggs in the ring of a mason jar lid. Super easy and it was something I already had around the house. You can also get silicone egg molds to do the trick. Pick some up here
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise, optional
- 2 sausage patties, cooked (find my recipe here)
- 2 slices sharp cheddar cheese
- a few slices of avocado
- Heat the butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Place lightly oiled mason jar rings or silicone egg molds into the pan.
- Crack the eggs into the rings and use a fork to break the yolks and gently whisk. Cover and cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until eggs are cooked through. Remove the eggs from the rings.
- Place one of the eggs on a plate and top it with half of the mayonnaise. Top the egg with one of the sausage patties.
- Top the sausage patty with a slice of cheese and avocado.
- Put the second sausage patty on top of the avocado and top it with the remaining cheese.
- Spread the remaining mayonnaise on the second cooked egg and put it on top of the cheese.
- Serve and enjoy!
- 6g net carbs per serving
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Breakfast Recipes
- Method: Frying
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 Breakfast Sandwich
- Calories: 880
- Fat: 82g
- Carbohydrates: 8g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 32g
Keywords: keto breakfast sandwich, keto McMuffin, low carb egg McMuffin, low carb breakfast sandwich