Looking for some cute deviled egg holders? Here are some really fun ideas.
- 6 hard-boiled eggs (see tip above), peeled
- 1/ 3 cup mayonnaise (get the recipe here)
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped dill pickles, plus extra for garnish
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill, plus extra for garnish
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onions
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Slice the eggs in half lengthwise and scoop the yolks into a medium mixing bowl. Mash the yolks with a fork. Set aside the whites.
- Add the mayonnaise, pickles, dill, Dijon mustard, and dried onions to the bowl with the egg yolks. Mix until the ingredients are well combined.
- Transfer the yolk mixture to a pastry bag or resealable plastic bag. If using a plastic bag, snip off one corner of the bag. Pipe the mixture into the egg whites.
- Garnish each deviled egg with extra pickles and dill. Store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
net carbs per serving: 0.7g
- Serving Size: 2 deviled eggs
- Calories: 147
- Fat: 13g
- Carbohydrates: 0.7g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 6g
Keywords: deviled egg recipes, keto deviled eggs, leftover easter eggs, dill pickle recipes, egg salad recipes