This Creamy Dill Egg Salad is a great way to use up leftover hard boiled eggs. Chopped up hardboiled eggs, mixed with creamy mayo, fresh dill, mustard, garlic, chives, salt and pepper. Whether you eat it all on its own, as a dip, or as an egg salad sandwich, it is a perfect quick and easy lunch option.
- 8 large hard boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise (get my recipe here)
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt, more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and enjoy!
- Storage: Store leftover dill egg salad in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
- Add meat: This is also delicious with some chopped crispy bacon or cubed ham added.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Category: Salad Recipes
- Method: Boiling
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: the best egg salad recipe, how to make egg salad, dilly egg salad, creamy egg salad, paleo egg salad, whole30 egg salad, easy egg salad recipes