- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Heat the beef stock in a small saucepan over medium heat until hot but not boiling.
- In a small bowl, mix together the barbecue dry rub and espresso powder until well combined.
- Place the pork belly, skin side up in a shallow dish and drizzle 2 tablespoons of the olive oil over top, rubbing it over the entire pork belly.
- Sprinkle the rub all over the pork belly and rub in well to evenly distribute.
- Pour the hot stock around the pork belly and cover the dish tightly with aluminum foil. Bake for 45 minutes. Slice into 8 thick slices, or 16 slices if you like a crispier pork belly.
- Heat the remaining olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat and sear each slice for 3 minutes on each side or until desired level of crispiness is reached.
Net carbs per serving: 2.6g
- Calories: 644
- Fat: 68g
- Carbohydrates: 3.4g
- Fiber: .8g
- Protein: 24g
Keywords: pork belly recipes, barbecue recipes, low carb recipes, keto recipes, sugar free barbecue, low carb bbq, pork belly, low carb pork recipes, keto pork belly