This Keto Big Mac Casserole has all the delicious flavors of a Big Mac without all the carbs. Juicy ground beef, homemade burger sauce, melty cheese, pickles, onions, and sesame seeds. Not only is it quick and easy to make, with less than 30 minutes of cook time, but it is also kid-friendly.
- 2 pounds ground beef (I get all my meat here)
- 2 tablespoons dried minced onions
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup Burger Sauce, divided (get the recipe here)
- 1 cup dill pickle slices, about 20
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- 1 large head of romaine lettuce, chopped, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- In a large skillet over medium heat, brown the ground beef, minced onion flakes, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, sea salt and black pepper. Drain excess grease and transfer to a large casserole dish.
- To the ground beef, add 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese, and 3/4 cup burger sauce. Mix until all ingredients are well combined. Flatten down into a nice and even, compact layer. Top with pickle slices.
- Sprinkle the remaining cup of sharp cheddar cheese over top. Sprinkle the sesame seeds on top of the cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Turn the oven up to a high broil and bake for another 5 minutes.
- Plate each serving on top of a bed of shredded lettuce and top with remaining burger sauce.
- net carbs per serving: 5.8g
- Storage: Store the leftover keto Big Mac casserole in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
- Reheating: Reheat the leftover Big Mac casserole in the microwave or in a pan on the stovetop.
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- Category: Casserole recipes
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 556
- Fat: 51g
- Carbohydrates: 8.8g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 45g
Keywords: keto fast food, low carb casserole, big mac casserole, keto comfort food, gluten free fast food, fast food copycat recipe