- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 tablespoons minced onion flakes
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup Burger Sauce, divided (get the recipe here)
- 1 cup dill pickle slices, about 20
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- 1 large head of romaine lettuce, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°
- In a large skillet over medium heat, brown the ground beef, minced onion flakes, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, sea salt and black pepper. Drain excess grease and transfer to a large casserole dish.
- To the ground beef, add 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese, and 3/4 cup Russian dressing. Mix until all ingredients are well combined. Flatten down into a nice and even, compact layer. Top with pickle slices.
- Sprinkle the remaining cup of sharp cheddar cheese over top. Sprinkle the sesame seeds on top of the cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Turn the oven up to a high broil and bake for another 5 minutes.
- Plate each serving on top of a bed of shredded lettuce and top with remaining Russian dressing.
5.8g net carbs per serving
- Calories: 556
- Fat: 51g
- Carbohydrates: 8.8g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 45g
Keywords: keto fast food, low carb casserole, big mac casserole, keto comfort food, gluten free fast food, fast food copycat recipe