- 24 ounces fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon, more to taste
- 1 1/2 cups of powdered monkfruit (I use this brand) Code PEACE for 20% off
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon pure orange extract, (optional)
Put all of the ingredients in a saucepan and cook over medium heat until the cranberries begin to pop, about 10 minutes. Use a fork to smash the berries as they pop.
2. Reduce the heat to low and simmer until thickened, about 10 minutes. Store in a jar in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
7.3g net carbs per serving
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 42
- Fat: 0.1g
- Carbohydrates: 10.5g
- Fiber: 3.2g
- Protein: 0.4g